Niki South Student number: 514516
REFLECTIONS ON FORMATIVE FEEDBACK
- My research.
- My engagement with photography on many levels.
AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT:
- Consider different formats as a way of informing the reader about and image.
- Crop from images to focus on the strongest part.
- Consider using either portrait or landscape within one series.
- Shoot images that are more ambiguous, oblique, subtle and less cluttered for the reader.
- Develop my sketch book use alongside my mind maps.
MY LEARNING POINTS
- Make full use of various formats where appropriate to enhance my image or message.
- Crop more brutally if effective.
- When composing think more subtly and shoot and present images that are more ambiguous.
- Continue to develop my sketches for shoots, perhaps I should present some on my blog?
- Re-subscribe to the British Journal of Photography.
Link to learning log: https://nkssite2.wordpress.com/category/a2-learning-log/
These mind maps summarise the narrative of my brainstorming. preparations and post shooting thoughts contained in the learning log