Niki South Student number: 514516
All of my work for Context and Narrative is contained in this blog https://nkssite2.wordpress.com
THE BLOG is in the standard format of descending date order, however all entries can be accessed using the category tabs on the header bar.
To view my final work submitted for assessment click on the “Submissions” tab, select the relevant assignment from the drop down menu. This category also includes my final Analysis and reflections on formative feedback.
To view the draft assignment click on the “Assignments” tab, select the relevant assignment from on the drop down menu and then the horizontal “Assignment _ Draft” tab.
To view my Learning log Research and reflections click on the “Research and reflection” tab and chose from the drop down menu, either “Reflection, Research or Exhibitions and Books” tab and then the desired assignment horizontal tab.
To view all self-directed learning log work pertaining to an assignment click on the “Assignments” tab, select the relevant assignment on the drop down menu and then the horizontal “A_ Learning Log” tab.
To view Coursework click on the “Coursework” tab and select from the dropdown menu.
ITEMS SENT ADDITIONALLY TO THE ASSESSMENT TEAM:
GOOGLE DRIVE This contains:
- My Tutor reports.
- The Assignment 4 essay.
- The submission images and draft images for each assignment.
EMAIL: My submission version of Assignment 4 – the written essay has been e mailed for a plagiarism check.
Within the portfolio box are:
- Two Print boxes. One containing the submission prints from Assignments 1 and 2, and one containing the submission prints from assignments 3 and 5. Also included are my artist statements.
- One buff folder containing Assignment 4 submission essay and image.
- One Tutor reports folder (Assignments 1-5).
- Five folders containing hard copy PDF documents, replicated from the blog of the five submission assignments, draft assignments and my process notes (one folder per assignment).
- One sketch/note book.
- One diary for the preparatory work for Assignment 3.