Niki South Student number: 514516
This feedback was firstly by google hangout and then followed with a brief Tutor report.
TUTOR REPORT: Tutor Report Form Niki South 514516 ass 2
GOOGLE HANGOUT NOTES: Tutor verbal google hangout feedback Ass 2
MY REFLECTIONS ON FORMATIVE FEEDBACK
- My research.
- My engagement with photography on many levels.
AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT:
- Consider different formats as a way of informing the reader about and image.
- Crop from images to focus on the strongest part.
- Consider using either portrait or landscape within one series.
- Shoot images that are more ambiguous, oblique, subtle and less cluttered for the reader.
- Develop my sketch book use alongside my mind maps.
MY LEARNING POINTS
- Make full use of various formats where appropriate to enhance my image or message.
- Crop more brutally if effective.
- When composing think more subtly and shoot and present images that are more ambiguous.
- Continue to develop my sketches for shoots, perhaps I should present some on my blog?
- Re-subscribe to the British Journal of Photography.
My Tutor said not to change the images for submission but to take the suggestions forward into my next assignment.
Link to learning log: https://nkssite2.wordpress.com/category/a2-learning-log/
These mind maps summarise the narrative of my brainstorming. preparations and post shooting thoughts contained in the learning log